As a grassroots organization of parents, our objective is to ensure no parent feels alone while navigating their journey, regardless of their child’s abilities. Our annual family health & resource fair is an event, which brings together the special needs’ community with local businesses/organizations to bring awareness of services that are available for the entire family. In addition to talking with the various businesses and organizations present, families can attend one or more of the breakout sessions available throughout event. There is no cost to attend the Health & Resource fair and It is open to the public.
This year we are expecting over 50 resources and over 10 break out information sessions
Plan to Attend Any of Following Information Sessions
● ABA Panel Discussion
● Step Up for Students – Gardiner Scholarship
● Childhood Nutrition including info on Celiac and Gluten
● Xpress Yourself through Art
● Learn and experience music therapy
● Script Talk
● Able United – The basics of an ABLE Account
● Difference between service, therapy & emotional support dogs
● Joey’s Message – Saving Sight & Lives
● Tourettes Association
● AACID – Organizations you need to know
Welcoming Hearts is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization whose mission is: to enhance the quality of life for all individuals with special needs by providing information and support to individuals, families, professionals and they community, through education and social settings.
Facebook Event page – https://www.facebook.com/events/1287459368092438/